Monday, October 15, 2012

Penelope's In Threes

This F.O. post is long, long overdue.  However, I am not surprised, as this sweater has a history of delay surrounding it.  I finished knitting it a year ago!  Then, after a series of failed plans to see the parents of the little one destined to wear it, we finally got together.  Last July.  Which means another 3 months have passed and I am just now getting around to posting about it.



Pattern: In Threes
Rav Link to my project



My modifications included a little crocheted flower and some stripes.  This pattern is so simple and rewarding to knit.  And a little addicting, too.  I have made a few of these!  In fact, I knit the pink one in this post.  Jamie and I did a knit -along so each of her kids would have one!




Buttons are from Hunt and Gather and the little customized label was a gift from my friend Becky.


And, in keeping true to style, the sweater is big enough that Penelope probably won't fit into it until next year.
Hope you like it, little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...