Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekend Treats

I sure do love me a good weekend. I wish the weekday to weekend ratio was a bit more balanced. This 5 on, 2 off schedule just doesn't allow for nearly enough afternoons spent knitting and eating treats with good friends. Catching up on all the life that happened in between now and the last time there was a chance for quality time.

It doesn't allow for enough sunny mornings at home. Days that start by waking up rested and on my own terms. Days where there is plenty of time to stay in my pajamas until long past breakfast. Days that are open for setting things straight in my home, delving into creative pursuits, cooking great food and enjoying the company of Paul and pets.

At least there is weekend after each and every week. I hope yours is refreshing and treasured even if it involves mopping the floor and grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...