Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Double Double Cloche - Again!


Remember that thing about repeat projects that has been happening with me?  I guess I am not over it yet because I made another repeat.  This time I made a second one because the first one found a better fitting home than I could provide it with.  More on that in a minute.


I think I got it right this time! I wish it had a few more rows, but I think I might be able to get it to stretch in that direction after a little wear.



This time of year is good timing for a cotton hat and this one fits well under my bike helmet!



As for that first version of the hat...turns out it fits a certain little Sylvia perfectly!


She wore it recently when she and her mom Jamie came over to get in on some Shrinky Dink crafting time.


I feel a bit like a Shrinky Dink commercial this week!  I swear they are not paying me for this praise. Here is a little before and after for you.  The ones with the holes can be turned into jewelry or key chains or whatever else you might want to hang it from.




My Ravelry Project Here
Free Double Double Cloche Pattern Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...