Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Sockapalooza 4 Package

My Sockapalooza package arrived while I was in New Mexico. I knew it had arrived so I was excited to get home and open it. My pal Sherry definitely did not disappoint me. In fact, she spoiled me with expertly knit socks and lots of knitterly goods. My package included a whole skein of yarn that she had been thinking about using for my socks but didn't use. It also included two chocolates in Michigan related shapes: car and football, Kookaburra wool wash (which I have been meaning to try), a sock key chain/mini sock blocker kit, a card and the leftovers from the sock yarn she used for my socks.

Tchazo thought they smelled really good. It makes me wonder if Sherry has a pet. He seemed awfully interested. They fit me perfectly.


The socks are knit with Regia Stretch and are in the Mock Wave Cable Socks pattern from the Favorite Socks book.



In case you are wondering, I knit my Sockapalooza socks for Christian.

I have really enjoyed being a part of this exchange and will keep my eye out for the next round of Sockapalooza.

1 comment:

  1. Those socks turned out great! I love the light blue color.

    And thanks for using Kookaburra! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...