Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cupcakes Take Over Veggie Dinner Club

It's about that time again: Veggie Dinner Club time. It has actually been quite a while since our last meeting. The holiday season necessitated an early December meeting and here it is almost the end of January. I am not sure how that happened so fast. Anyway, it was Ann and Lee's turn to host us.

Lee held his own in the hosting arena despite a cast on his foot. He made sweet potato gnocchi from scratch. That is territory I have never set foot in ...maybe something to think about for February's new recipes. (Did ya catch that pun?)


Ann once again amazed us with her vegan cupcakes. This time we devoured Vegan Tiramisu Cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.


We were satisfied veggie diners. But we did have to skip playing games since it was a school night. I'll have to find another opportunity to play Lee's "architect" games. I was intrigued.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great idea and a lot of fun! Although I am not technically a vegetarian (i find myself preparing meat less and less often, though), I really like trying new veg recipes, and sharing them with friends... delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved seeing lee in the SU gear!
    thanks for the post. glad it was so much fun. i want a veggie cupcake now--i literally mean NOW! send me one stat. hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...