Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tangled


Besides secret baby knitting, I have been working on a few other things.



Becky is kicking my booty is our knit-a-long for the Tanglewood Cascading Cardigan. I blame it on the pregnant people.





I just have this measly single lace repeat done and she is already past the armhole.


I am also working on my Oblique Openwork Socks.

But mostly, I've been consumed with knitting baby things. I haven't really gotten much into knitting for babies before and it is so much fun to look at all of the cute little things I can make. I know I've probably said this before, but I love having Ravelry as a resource. It is making my baby knitting research so much easier.

1 comment:

  1. ahh, i made those same socks, also in blue! they are lookin' very nice so far. :) and i'm very with you on the love of searching ravelry patterns... it is such an amazing resource!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...