Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Evening Walk

Monday evening was an absolutely perfect evening for a walk.  The weather was warm, but not too warm.  There was a light breeze and a bit of sun.  Paul and I took Tchazo on a long walk around our neighborhood and I brought along my much neglected macro lens.  I am still learning where this lens' strengths lie.  It was a lot of fun to play around with it, even if it did mean I needed to jog a bit to catch up with my boys.


The ubiquitous dandelion

Longfellow Park

manhole cover

Mossy retaining wall

Longfellow Mural 


What are these?  I have never seen them before!

The macro is a good portrait lens!  This dude is pretty good, too.

not sure of this flower either

Happy Tchazo.  He has the teeth of an old dog.


These trees were everywhere.  I am not sure what they are but they were all heavy with flowers.

Here's hoping for more lovely evening walks this summer!


  1. Those are great photos! Lots of interesting things to see on your walk. I really like the one of the mossy wall, def my fave!

    1. Hi Lauren,

      Thanks! I am currently in love with moss. I just got back from a camping trip where there was a variety of mosses along our hike. Such pleasing stuff.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...