Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September Recipe Resolution

After a weak August performance (see moving and cleaning and painting for excuses), I am back in the game! My resolution is 3/4 of the way complete and I am still going strong. I've really enjoyed all of the new foods I have eaten and I feel like it is improving my cooking skills, too. We've already repeated some of the recipes we tried as part of the recipe resolution.

Here are the recipes I tried in September:

Dill Gazpacho

Eggplant Parmesan

Curried Apple and Leek Soup
(Next time I will put less curry in it. It was a bit spicy for my wimpy taste buds.)


Basmati and Wild Rice over Acorn Squash with Braised Vegetables (Vegetarian Times - October 2008)

Pumpkin Whipped Cream (Vegetarian Times - October 2008)

These last two recipes were made as part of a dinner we shared with Mark and Jerri last night:



Zoe worked out in her Bumbo while we ate appetizers. She is one strong baby!


1 comment:

  1. yummy!!!!!!!!!!! the fig goat cheese spread for an appetizer was also to die for. the dinner was yumalicious. thanks, trinity! love the bumbo seat shot of madame zoestra, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...