Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Would you like a slice of cake?

Last week was April school vacation and I spent it in Minnesota. Paul joined me halfway through the week so we could have a million celebrations with our families and friends to mark our recent elopement.
.
It was a busy and fun-filled week that I won't even attempt to recount here. It was great to see everyone and especially great to have Paul there with me. It was the first time in the 4 years that we have been living in Boston that we visited Minnesota together.
.
The week concluded with our families getting together for a dinner. It was the first time our moms met. After dinner we were presented with a cake that had one of our goofy wedding photos painted on the top. I cut and served slices of my face for our families. Thanks for having a sense of humor about it, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...