Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Leave your coat in the car.

One of the good things about having this blog is that I can use it to share things with my family and friends. However, it makes posting some of my projects kind of difficult since I like to make most of the gifts that I give to friends and family. I imagine that as it gets closer to Christmas I will start stockpiling photos of finished objects and then have a big reveal after the gifts are received.

For now, I will just say that I was invited to accompany Bonnie to a bead and gem show. I took home quite a haul and spent Sunday evening making some gifts.
Here is a peak at my bead show goodies:

It was an intense shopping experience. I was forewarned to bring snacks and water, to wear comfortable shoes, bring an empty bag and leave your coat in the car. Now that is some serious bead shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...