Monday, May 10, 2010

May Day

I am definitely belated putting up this post. I didn't want to let May Day go by without a peep out of me, so it belated it must be. For an explanation of why I love this event, see this post from last year's event. This year's theme was Uproar! Here is the explanation of the theme:

Uproar!

A call to be fully present to the uncertainties of these shifting times

Uproar! MayDay 2010

In this Year of the Tiger, we stop to inhale the immense beauty of the world we share.

We exhale into a thunderous UPROAR! an embrace of multitudes joining together with collective strength for the present and future health of this world.

Here are some of my photos from the day (taken from a bit far back in the crowd, but you can click them to see larger versions):













Thanks to Missy and Todd for saving us a spot and enjoying the parade with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...