Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jessy's Big Month

Well, hello there! I did not intend to abandon this blog for so long, but that is how it went. The good news is that I feel ready to get back on the blogging train. I'll tell you why a bit later, because for now, I'd like to get caught up on some long overdue posts.

For one, my sister Jessy has had a big month. She turned another year older and, in true fun-lovin Jessy-style, she chair-danced while we sang the Happy Birthday song to her.

The annual birthday dinner bunch, with the addition of Michelle, our long-time family friend.

Happy Belated Birthday, Jessy!

Earlier this month, Jessy was a participant in the MPLS art show at Cult Status Gallery. I was able to attend, share a drink and take in the art with her on opening night.

For those of you familiar with the First Avenue stars, you'll notice that the gallery created their very own wall of stars and Jessy was on it! Way to go, Jessy! If you would like to read more about the exhibit, here is a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...