Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not Quite Done Knitting Update

My knitting has been so anti-climactic lately. I finish a project and then have to stow it away until babies are born. It is great that I am getting things done in advance, but it doesn't feel the same to only post little peaks at what I have knitted. I guess I'd rather hold out on the blog reveal and preserve the present opening surprise for the moms to be. I have been knitting up a storm, but for now, here is what I have to show for it.

A recently finished baby thing:

An in-progress baby thing:

Besides baby knitting, I've started on some other projects. I need to felt these bowls before I post finished objects:

Plus, I recently started a new gift project:

I finally blocked my Cascading Cardigan so there will soon be some finished object photos of that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! You are so selfless for all the nice things you do for those of us having babies in the world. What a treat! I really can't wait to see what all your hard work has uncovered. I already feel so loved and so does little "bladimir putin" inside me (nicknamed that because I have to pee a lot)! HA! TMI!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...