Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sewing + Me = Procrastination

I got the bedroom curtains sewn up all speedy-like since bedroom privacy is of utmost priority. The other ones are much lower on the list of priorities. I finished the closet curtain and started the dining room curtain, but have since been very neglectful. I blame it on Fanny. If she isn't sitting in the window, she is probably sitting in my sewing chair.

Besides, who really needs curtains, anyway?! The dogs are happy without them for curtainless windows provide all the more sunshine to nap in.

2 comments:

  1. That's right! Procrastination for Pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up! Perhaps we need a monthly meeting of the Procrastination for Pets members so we can talk about ways to overcome our issues?! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...