Monday, January 2, 2012

Crafting in the New Year

May you relish 2012!

Crafting, chatting and sharing delicious food has become my favorite way to welcome in a new year. Luckily for me, I have a great group of crafting friends who are willing to celebrate with me! I didn't capture any pictures this year, but I do have the memories of a great brunch filled with interesting conversation that spanned from religion to health to crafting with children to pet personalities. Thank you to Jill, Mary Margaret, Casey and Jessica for helping me start the year as I mean to go on.

We also welcomed in 2010 and 2011 in this same fashion.
Jars of relish are the Cucumber Relish from Canning for a New Generation.

1 comment:

  1. Trinity, Thank you for a wonderful start to my new year! I relish (ha, ha) our time together! Love, Casey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...