Monday, January 3, 2011

Crafty for Another Year

I haven't been as thorough as I would like to be when it comes to capturing each of the Crafternoon gatherings, but I did want to be sure to post about our second annual Crafternoon New Year's Day Brunch.

As I mentioned last year, I like to start the year as I mean for it to go. Luckily for me, I have a group of friends who also value food, good company and crafting. The gathering this year included Libby (nearing her due date!), Cyrus, Meg (who must have jumped ship right before I took this photo, since her seat is empty), Kala, Jen, Jamie, Missy and Jill.


The potluck brunch goers outdid themselves with a delicious spread. Our feast included a sundried tomato and spinach strata, brussels sprouts and hazelnuts, green beans with almonds, hummus, homemade cookies, gourmet caramel corn, fruit, cheese, nuts and, of course, caramels (including caramel gift bags for people to take with them).


I am grateful for friends who are willing to venture out in the frigid Minnesota weather in order to welcome in the start of a new year together. Happy 2011!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...