Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coordinated Dog, Guard Dog and Curious Dog

Dogs, dogs, dogs.  They were everywhere in SF.  By all account, there are more dogs in San Francisco than there are children.  Here are a few of my favorites from my time wandering the streets.

I always match my dog's outfit to the fire hydrant I tied him to, don't you?

This dog was guarding someones stuff.  I later saw the person with his dog and commented about what a hardworking dog he had.  He told me she wasn't so hardworking since somebody had stolen 2 of his carts that afternoon.  We agreed it must have been somebody she knew, because she wasn't keen on letting strangers get close.

Everybody is tall when you are a little dog.  SF has LOTS of little dogs.


2 comments:

  1. Love these pooches. Did you see any cats? Becky D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky/Anonymous :) I saw only one cat and it was in a mural.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...