Friday, August 1, 2014

Water


Whatever was so entrancing to me about the water during our recent canoe trip was still very much present at the cabin.   I couldn't get enough!





Each morning between about 6:30 and 7:30 there was this mist/fog that rose up off of the lake.  It was breathtaking and made me run out with the camera in my pajamas.  Each camera captured it a bit differently.  It disappeared so quickly that I was lucky to get a few shots before the moment passed.  I will remember that natural spectacle.




One last picture!  We played with the monopod on the dock right before we left.  What a fantastic getaway.  I came back feeling balanced and recharged.  And, of course, when I turned all of the technology back on, I instantly longed for more time at the cabin!


1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you had this nice getaway. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...