Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving Party

It is that time of year again: Jack O' Lantern time!

On Saturday, Beth hosted her annual carving party. There were lots of creative carvers in attendance.

Carvers at the table:

Carvers on chairs:

And carvers on the floor:



Jocelyn and baby Meadow were visiting from Oregon. Meadow was on her way to bed when I took this photo. I missed the opportunity to take a smiling Meadow picture but I guarantee you that there was a smiling Meadow at the party.

The fruit of our labor:

2 comments:

  1. Oh....hi Meadow, Jocelyn, Ann, Lee, and Milan! What a great time! I'm so glad you went and had such a nice time. I wish I could've been there, but certainly had a lot going on myself, as you could read on my blog. Beautiful scarf, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me to the punch! I'll have some more images, including the group shot with people, posted to my blog sometime soon (hopefully tonight!)

    Looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...