Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Revealed

I believe all presents have been opened, so I can post some finished objects without spoiling the surprise. I didn't make as many gifts as usual this year but I did make a few.

As was posted earlier, my dad got felted boxes:


Jamie got a flourite and sterling silver wire wrapped necklace with sterling silver star spacers. This was a hard one to photograph.


My mom got a pearl and sterling silver necklace and earrings with a fancy, flowery clasp:





Washcloths were a big hit this year. I went on a knitting spree of two styles. The Ballband Washcloth




and the Mason-Dixon washcloth. These got bundled up with a bar of handmade lemongrass ginger soap (soap not made by me).





There were also felted soaps that found their new homes.


I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I got some great knitting gifts: two GoKnit bags, a yarn store gift certificate and two skeins of sock yarn. Yay for gifts, giving AND receiving!

1 comment:

  1. I love my necklace and earrings! I wore it with the clasp in front on Christmas Eve and then I wore it the other way around the next day!Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...