Friday, May 23, 2008

Ketchup/Catchup

Have you noticed that my blog operates in a different time zone? It has been operating on a week delay. Think of it like a delay between the live event and the broadcast so that I can edit out the swear words and make sure nobody decides to expose a nipple. Or, think of it as me being too busy and/or tired to get things posted lately. Anyway, let's ketchup (do you know that joke?).

Last weekend the library girls officially were commenced/graduated/became library scientists. Beth's generous parents treated us all to a great lunch at Z Square to celebrate the event.

The graduates: Ann, Allison and Beth

I've also been keeping up with my new year's resolution to cook three new recipes a month. Last weekend Paul and I had a delicious dinner of roasted tomatillo tacos.

This dinner elicited high praise from Paul, which is an event in and of itself.

Knitting has really reduced my interest in making jewelry, but last weekend I felt the urge to make some jewelry. I think it is due to the change of seasons. I tend to wear lots of scarves in the winter indoors and outdoors, which means any jewelry I might be wearing would be buried under layers. When the weather gets warmer and I can take off some layers, my interest in jewelry gets renewed.

I ended up making a bunch of things, but just photographed a few of them. I've appreciated having the new adornment choices throughout the past week.

I've also finished a few knitting projects that need to be photographed. This weekend the weather is supposed to be nice and sunny so maybe you'll see some of those up here soon.

Have a great (and hopefully long) weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That jewelry is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing photos o' it. Jer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...