Monday, April 26, 2010

Becky's Baby Cardi

This is the week of Finished Objects (FOs). I've been making stuff but neglecting to post the finished photos, so you'll get them all this week. First up is Becky's Baby Cardi.



Becky is due this week but had a baby shower in Utah in early April. I couldn't make it to the shower, but I did knit her a baby sweater and send it to the party.



The sweater was made from the pattern Garter Yoke Baby Cardi with Berroco Touche yarn. The buttons were a Hunt & Gather find. I've had great luck in their button cabinet.







I love it when I knit a baby sweater and I end up wishing for the same sweater in my size. I much prefer baby garments that are not cutesy and pastel and I suspected that Becky would appreciate the same.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...