Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lunchtime Photo Walks

Inspired by both the weather and the photo class I am taking, I have been indulging in lunchtime photo walks when the weather cooperates (and I have remembered to put the memory card back in the camera - oops!).  I fit in a couple great ones last week.  Here are a few of my favorites from those walks.

I pass this mural on my bus each morning.  It is relatively new and always cheers me up.  Someone has put coordinating window coverings in the windows of this space.  So bright and happy!

I spared you from the plethora of signage shots I took in Dinkytown.  I love me some signage and that neighborhood has a lot to offer in that realm.


This mirrored rock was so much fun to play with and I don't think I would have spotted it were I not keeping my eye out for interesting things.

This whole span of wall seems to have been repurposed  countless times.  It was in a back alley.  Another thing I would not have seen were I not on a mission to find something I hadn't noticed before. 

I am a chicken.  I see so many people I would want to photograph, but I am too shy to ask.  I am hoping I will get over it and just start asking people.  Until then, I will try to push my limits with street scenes.

Another daily sight that I love.  This is a shot of the wall outside of a Chinese bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...