Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Knitting Evangelist Shrug

I mentioned this before, but I got a new job. I'm getting settled in and slowly getting to know my co-workers. Today we had a breakthrough...a knitting breakthrough.

I wore the shrug to work today and one of my co-workers complimented me on it. I retorted with the reply that I sometimes just can't hold back, "Thanks! I made it!" She was impressed and before I knew it most of the women in my office were asking questions about my knitting and..... the most exciting part..... two of them want to learn how to knit! I agreed to teach them on our lunch break! Yay! I love having people to knit and each lunch with at work.

Thanks to the shrug, I'm going to be creating some new knitting converts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...