Monday, September 3, 2007

Ribbed Shrug

I have been meaning to post this finished project for quite a while but I needed Paul to take some photos for me. This isn't a project that can be photographed laying flat as the construction really requires a body in it to make any sense. It is basically a long rectangle that is folded and seamed up the sides.

I knitted this in about a week before going to New Mexico. It was one of those mindless and instantly rewarding projects. The design concept was based on a pattern from Plymouth Yarns and I got a sense for the numbers based on the Lacy Shrug pattern from Knit 2 Together.

I have already worn it quite a bit and am thinking about making another one in a different color.





Yarn: Artful Yarns - Fable

Color: #92 - The Gingerbread Man

3 comments:

  1. can you make me one? i'll pay you!
    can't wait to see you this week!
    love ya,
    jer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can teach YOU how to make yourself one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady, I see that Jerri has the same request as I and much sooner ... but seriously, girl, I'll buy the yarn and make you dinner. I KNOW I'll never get around to it myself, and I've been searching for a similar garment ever since I saw this post. It doesn't exist! Name your bribe. Go on, name it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...