Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm bathing in Fleece Artist.

That's how rich I am. OK, not really. But I did indulge in the rare chance to grab up some of this truly beautiful yarn. Take a look. Just be careful not to drool on your computer.



These are three skeins of sock yarn and one mix of yarn and roving for thrummed socks.


This one is my favorite. It is called Cosmic Dawn.


I didn't buy these all at once. I tried to control myself. I participated in the pre-order from Circles which is where the thrummed kit came from. When I went to pick up my pre-order (and start my Baby Surprise Sweater), I grabbed a skein of sock yarn that had come in with the pre-order yarn. Then, I thought obsessively for a week about the beautiful colors and how they might knit up into socks and man, those colors are amazing, and then I looked around at some other stores to see if I could find any other comparably amazing sock yarns and didn't see any that came close and then, well, since I wanted to go back to keep work on this:




Baby Surprise Sweater (in progress)


I might as well grab a skein or two more of the sock yarn. That, my friends, is how I came to be bathing in Fleece Artist. Come on in, the water is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...