Monday, April 7, 2008

Foliage, P's PSP Pouch

I've got a bundle of recently finished objects. Here is the update:

This is the hat that was intended for my grandma but it seems that the blocking has resulted in more growth than I had expected and is now too big to fit her. I may end up keeping this one for myself and making her a new one. I'm still thinking on that puzzle.

This hat is the Foliage pattern from Knitty and is knit with worsted weight Malabrigo. I love this yarn and the pattern was a lot of fun. It was my first top down hat. Hmmm. Top down means I could potentially rip back and reknit the brim to be tighter...I hate to rip back, but I might have to.

Paul recently made one of his presto, change-o electronics purchases where he sells something he has become bored with and spends the money on a new toy. He sold his Wii and bought a PSP. He requested a pouch so that the screen will be protected when he puts it in his bag.

I took sock yarn leftovers and adapted a sock pattern to make this pouch.



I also finished and blocked a gift. This will be given away in a few weeks, but for now, I will just post a picture of the many, many pins that were required to block it.


An exciting addition to the blog! If you look to the right, you'll see that I added a project update sidebar courtesy of Ravelry. It shows you the projects I am currently working on and my progress. I was a little intimidated about doing stuff that required html code, but they supplied the code and the instructions so it was manageable.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm... i wonder what the blocked thingy is???? for anyone i know??? hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...