Saturday, April 5, 2008

March Resolution Recipes

My year of new recipes is still going strong. My goal of 3-a-month has been a reasonable one. Having an attainable resolution is important to me. I don't want my resolution to rob me of the fun I have when I cook plus it allows me to exceed the goal on the months that I am really into trying new recipes. March was one of those months. I was primarily inspired by a big bag of cumin seeds that were sent to me by Jamie. I've cooked with cumin powder, but cumin seeds were a new ingredient to me.

Here are the recipes I tried in March:

Red Pepper and Broccoli Stir-Fry with Thai Peanut Sauce from The Best Vegetable Recipes

Maple Oatmeal Scones

Cabbage, Tomato and Onion Salad (This was a surprisingly good recipe. Paul, who turned up his nose when I described it, ended up really liking it.)

Indian Peas and Cauliflower

Cold Chinese Sesame Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...