Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Project 365: Day 165

Daily Harvest



For the past two weeks or so, I have been able to harvest this amount of berries each day. I've been enjoying them plain, on ice cream with Nutella and on cereal.



I think that part of the reason my berries are so plentiful is the crew of bumblebees in my yard. They are always buzzing around from flower to flower on the raspberries branches. I thank them for their hard work each time I pick berries and I try not to piss them off. So far we are happily coexisting and nobody has gotten smashed or stung. I hope we can continue our symbiotic relationship.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - that's amazing! They look so delicious. Try making crepes and putting the raspberries and nutella inside. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,
    The crepes are a great idea. I've never made them before. Do you have a recipe that you like to use?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...