Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Project 365: Day 173

New Shoes



I haven't had new shoes in a LONG time. My mom bought these for me as a really early birthday present. I like them because they are comfy and they show off my fancy handknit socks.

If you love Born shoes like I do, you might want to check out the newly opened Nordstrom Rack in Maple Grove. The shelves are stocked with Born shoes. Also, when my mom and I were shoe shopping over the weekend, the lady at the shoe store convinced me to try on some maryjane shoes from Naot. Wow, do they feel good! Does anyone own any of these shoes and want to share their opinions? Since they run around $180 a pair, I wanted to do a little research before buying them.

3 comments:

  1. i have some naot ankle boots that i just love. my feet are very persnickety, and the boots don't blister or chafe and are all-day comfy. i DID get them at berk's in havard square on one of their 50% off everything days, though... they ain't cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Born shoes, too. I just bought two pair at DSW and am happy with both - one from the sale rack, one full price. I'm trying to convince myself that it's sandal weather as long as possible, though, so I hopefully won't be wearing those for a couple more weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...