Friday, January 21, 2011

Aviator for Charlie

Becky wasn't the only one for which I came bearing Malabrigo gifts. Charlie received this Aviator hat made out of Malabrigo worsted using the Aviatrix hat pattern.

I am glad he got this hat when he did because at 8 months he is already filling out the whole dang thing! I thought I had made it kind of big and he might need to grow into it, but no no no. Charlie has a big noggin and is having no issue wearing this hat on its second button setting.

When I was there, Becky also took out a sweater another knitter in Charlie's life had made him a while back. Becky was thinking perhaps he might fit into it now. As it turns out, he is nearly maxing that one out, too!




1 comment:

  1. Charlie look so smart in the avaitor cap. A perfect match for his dress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...