Friday, July 18, 2008

Like Bubba Gump

...but with blueberries.

Since we picked so many, I've been enjoying all the ways one can consume blueberries. I realized as I was brainstorming the list how Bubba-esque it all sounded.

Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

from IMDB

So, for me, there's blueberry smoothies, blueberries and milk, blueberry pancakes, blueberry popsicles, blueberry pie, blueberries on ice cream, blueberry cheesecake and blueberries by the handful.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...