Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Mordo-Kardo Krew

I am a week late in posting this, but still want to get it out there since it was a special one. Last week we had our first veggie dinner club guest (with the exception of Beth's roommates).

Ann's sister Nikki was in town from Ohio. We very much enjoyed having her at dinner. I hope we didn't scare her too badly! We weren't very good at censoring our conversation to the PG-13 level. I believe "assless chaps" may have been mentioned at one point during the meal.

Dinner consisted of a plethora of grilled pizzas, fruit salad and .....drum roll please..... homemade blueberry cheesecake. Can you tell I am a dessert girl?

You'll have to ask them what was so funny about the slow cooker book. I am not so sure, myself.

Ann and Lee recently returned from a trip to Japan. We got to see their photos, many of which were arm's length photos. We were all impressed with Long-Armed Lee's ability to capture so much in his photos. There were pictures with the two of them plus a bunch of scenery in the background. We decided to test his skills and see if we could get a group shot with his reach. We managed to get a photo with the whole group (except Paul who wasn't able to make it to the dinner this month).


1 comment:

  1. She looks so young and innocent, I am sure you guys have corrupted her for life! I can't believe you used the "A" word. Do I have to put you in the corner again?! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...