Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'll miss you, Boston.

Even though I am looking forward to our move to Minneapolis, there is much I will miss about my adopted home of Boston/Somerville/Cambridge/New England. To name a few:
  • Passing by so many beautiful, historic homes and buildings while going about my everyday business.

  • Eating at Veggie Planet

  • Driving less than 3,000 miles per year

  • Being within walking distance of all necessities and plenty of entertainment

  • Veggie Dinner Club

  • Being a short drive from so many other cities that I enjoy visiting like Portland, ME, Providence, RI and Northampton/Amherst, MA

  • WEBS and Hub Mills

  • Being able to make a weekend trip to Rhinebeck for the Sheep and Wool Festival

  • The relatively bug free, mosquito free outdoors

  • Helmand's Kaddo

  • My regular knitting groups - Mondays at the Somerville Library and Thursdays at Bloc 11

  • My chicklit book club

  • Tealuxe's Pumpkin Spice Chai

  • Mountains

  • The coastline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...