Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Priorities

Lest anyone question my priorities, please refer to the first items packed for our impending Boston to Minneapolis move:

Sweater - This is a new project. It is the Top Down V Neck Sweater from Knitting Pure and Simple. I will be using Classic Elite Renaissance yarn. Here is a picture from the Knitting Pure and Simple website:


Dishcloths - The dishcloths pictured below I made a while ago, but I still have more of this yarn and it makes a really good mindless knitting project. The pattern is from Mason-Dixon Knitting.

Shawl - I am not enjoying knitting this shawl. It has been in progress for a while. I am packing it as a Just-In-Case-I-Get-Really-Desperate project. Each row on this shawl takes a lifetime to knit and it grows bigger every other row. Uck.


That's right. Before I packed anything else, I planned and packed the projects I want to knit while in transition from one place to the next. I think my priorities are right where they should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...