Thursday, March 26, 2009

Silky Shiny Scarf

A simple, shiny little F.O. for your viewing pleasure:




Made using the Drop Stitch Scarf pattern by Christine Vogel, but really, it is just the Seafoam stitch pattern from Barbara Walker's Second Treasury of Stitch Patterns.



I used 2 skeins of Debbie Bliss Pure Silk that I bought on clearance from Webs when I visited in February 2008. I started and frogged many options for this yarn before I finally settled on this pattern.



I wore it yesterday and can now confirm that this is the softest scarf I have. I think this will be a nice winter to spring transition scarf. I have a hard time having a naked neck after so many months of constantly being bundled up!


1 comment:

  1. What a GORGEOUS color. Hope I get to see this pup today at lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...