Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tidbits

I have had so many instances in the past week or so where I have thought "I should put this on the blog." And then, I didn't take the photo I meant to or I finished whatever it was I was doing and was too tired to write about it. So, the blog is terribly neglected because of it. I am already feeling as if I am juggling enough at the moment, so I think you might see fewer posts from me in the near future. For now, though, here are a few tidbits from the recent past:

--------------------------
I was walking the dogs and I passed a teen-aged boy on the sidewalk.

He asked me, "What kind of dog is that you have there. That little one."

To which I replied, "He's a mutt."

Laughing, the obviously multi-racial teenager said "Same here!"
---------------------------
As we were packing up our stuff to leave the last session of our homebuyer workshop, one of our fellow classmates went up to the instructor and had the following exchange:

Classmate: "So, what do I owe you for the workshop?"
Instructor: "$35"
Classmate: "Do you accept money orders?"
Instructor: "You just happen to have a money order on you?"
Classmate: "Yeah. I have to put my money into a money order so I don't blow it all at the bar."

Ummm...signs point to this person not being quite ready for home ownership.
-------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Grant and I giggled about the money order all day. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...