Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rhinebeck - Day 2



Day 2 of the festival is decidedly less intense than day 1. The lines were shorter and the barns were less crowded. If it weren't for the much smaller selection, I might just opt for skipping the first day in favor of the second or at least taking it a little easier on the first day.

We took advantage of the short morning line at the artichoke stand to have a dish of fried artichokes over white beans and escarole. If I am not mistaken, this stand at the festival always has the longest line. It was good, but I don't think I would wait for hours for it. My curiousity was satisfied though, even if it meant eating something garlicky for breakfast.



The day rained on and off, but we still managed to spend the rest of our budgets on some pretty yarn and enjoy the extra space in the booths for browsing.



I'll take some photos of my loot to show you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...