Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Crafternoon and a Few Mustaches

Project 365: Day 331


left to right - Jill, Sally, Mary Margaret, the spot where my mom was sitting,
Cyrus, Meg showing off her new mustache cowl, Missy, the spot where I was sitting, Jen



Meg's mustache cowl and Cyrus's real mustache are matchy-matchy!

Today the lovely crafternoon folks gathered at my house to craft the afternoon away. It has been really fun to host this lively and creative group. I'm looking forward to next month's group already!

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a dork! I brought Jamie's jar but then forgot your gift! Will you be at Borealis on Tuesday? If not, I'll bring it with on Friday to the Rowan event. OOPS, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun group! Thanks for including me! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...