Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Made in the Shade: Sneak Peak

This coming Friday and Saturday (ETA - Oops! It is Saturday and Sunday!) I will be participating in a local artisan fair. Tarnish and Gold, a new non-profit gallery in NE Minneapolis is hosting the event. I know I will be in good company as my sister Jessy and my friend Missy will also be vendors there. I have been very busy making things for the fair and have come up with a stock of jewelry I am really excited about. Here is a little sneak peak for you.

There will be a wide assortment of stitch marker necklaces





A fun variety of earrings including stones, pearls, glass and metal charms




A few select statement necklaces like these two with carved rosewood and stone




Resin pendant necklaces with vintage sewing notions, fabric, buttons, lace and much more




As I mentioned, my sister Jessy will also have a booth. She will be there with her mixed media wall art made from found materials. She includes lots of awesome rusty bits and you know how I love rusty bits! Her resourcefulness amazes me and the end results are both beautiful and gritty.







I don't have any pictures to show you, but Missy will also be there with handmade handbags, clutches, wallets and other assorted sewn beauties to hold your things.

If you would like to visit us at the fair, here is the info:

Made in the Shade
Tarnish and Gold Gallery
Saturday June 19 and Sunday June 20
10am-6pm
1511 Marshall St. NE, Minneapolis

If you aren't able to make it to the fair, please stay tuned! I will be posting a lot of new stuff to my Etsy store in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...