Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hardcore Life

I'm a bit behind the times on posting about activities. Since the weekend is looming near and I have not yet spoken about the massively hardcore weekend I just had, I figured I should get on it. Here are some of the hardcore things I did this past weekend...

I spent Friday evening knitting and chatting with Jamie and snuggling with Sylvia:



Jamie says she finally believes that I live here, so that is good.

On Saturday night Paul and I went to a party. We seemed to be drawn to people with Christmas trees as they are in the background of both of these photos.



At this party, Paul's friend Paul shunned his Bloody Mary in favor of a glass of chocolate milk which he drank with a bunny themed swirly straw:



Paul's friend Steve snuggled Orbity, Kristin and Ryan's dog, who is smaller than our cat and had multiple wardrobe changes throughout the evening.



Not pictured, but also accomplished this weekend was Christmas present wrapping, Christmas knitting, risotto cooking and job applying. All in all, it was a rock star weekend. We are lucky we didn't get arrested.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...