Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gone Fishing



I don't actually fish, but Paul wants to and he might get a chance this weekend. We are headed out of town for a little bit, so I'll be a bit late in my Project 365 posting. Hope you all have a beautiful, invigorating, refreshing Memorial Day Weekend!

Also, you may notice that if you leave a comment now, you have to type in one of those word verification things. Sorry. I know those are a pain, but I got 13 spam comments in a matter of 5 minutes last night and needed to tighten the commenting process up to see if it gets rid of the problem. I hope this doesn't discourage you from commenting. I love getting comments. It is fun to see that people are checking in on the blog. Makes me feel like I am not just talking to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...