Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Project 365: Day 46

Lunch Spot



My lunch breaks are sacred to me. What I do on my lunch break helps to make or break the day for me. It is a very rare occasion when I am willing to work through my lunch break. I must step away from my desk and immerse myself in something else for that hour. Luckily I have a standing, weekly lunch date with Sally that I look forward to each week. One of my other favorite things to do on my break is to find neat spots to sit and knit while listening to a good podcast. The photo of the day today was taken at one of my favorite lunch spots. I listened to a great episode of Cast On (#78) and knit on my February Lady Sweater. I am lucky to work somewhere that offers a great many options for brown bag friendly lunch venues.

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel the same way about my lunch break. And I take every minute of it (most of my co-workers come back after 40-45 minutes). Especially when the weather is nice, like today, it's so nice to find a spot outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Our campus is very lunch-friendly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...