Monday, May 25, 2009

Project 365: Day 50

Fish



We're back from a quick but great trip up north!

As planned, Paul did get to go fishing. Much like knitting, fishing is not a cheap past time. After shelling out $53, Paul is now licensed to fish in Wisconsin anytime within the next year. That cost doesn't include poles, bait, and other assorted paraphernalia. Luckily, he was able to borrow all that stuff from my dad. I think they had a good afternoon bonding at the lake, while the dogs and I enjoyed the sights and sounds of being alone on 10 acres of land. I had planned to knit and listen to podcasts, but found that there were way too many other things vying for my attention. Photos and details to come in a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...