Friday, May 22, 2009

Project 365: Day 49

Evening Stroll



Only 2 out of 5 people in my office came into work today. So, the other person besides me took pity on me and let me go a little early. It was an excellent way to begin the long weekend. It afforded me a little time to clean up the house before heading over to Jamie's for the evening.

Jamie, Sylvie, Lucy and I took a nice walk around the Nokomis neighborhood and the lake. It was a beautiful evening to be out for a stroll. After our walk, we went back to Jamie's for a little backyard BBQ prepared by Jamie's husband Adam. It is so great to be near enough to Jamie to be able to have these kinds of evenings together more than my usual once a year visit home. Now this IS home! And, our home has a lot of beautiful lakes, parks and neighborhood to walk around.
Bonus! Cute One in the Stroller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...