Monday, May 18, 2009

Project 365: Day 45

Laundry Night


For the last time before getting our very own washer and dryer in the house, Paul and I had to go to the laundromat. In our house, this is one of the most dreaded and avoided tasks. In order to sweeten the deal, we treated ourselves to dinner at the awesome cafe across the street from the laundromat while our clothes were washing. By the end of the night, we had happily stuffed bellies, clean clothes and we got to spend some good time together. By putting this positive slant on the evening I by no means intend to convey that this chore will be missed or viewed sentimentally, because, boy oh boy, am I looking forward to being able to do laundry at home.


Bonus! Paul eating dinner. Their food is good.

2 comments:

  1. Jerri and Mark took me here for brunch the last time I was in town. It was SO good. I was so overwhelmed by the brunch menu though. It was kind of comical how hard it was for me to make a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy that you're getting your house :) no more laundromats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...