Sunday, July 19, 2009

Project 365: Day 107

Pretty Day


At long last, we had an summer-like day! The sky was blue with little white clouds, the sun shone, there was a light breeze and it was warm. Hallelujah!

After Paul and I cleaned up the party mess this morning, my mom came over for a visit. She gave Paul a great mix of BBQ related gifts, brought a hydrangea bouquet for us and got to talk gardening with me in the yard. Then, I headed out to meet up with Jerri and Zoe to check out the new Uptown Market. I got a great deal on two little fabric pouches, one to be used for my ipod and one for a knitting accessory kit. The day culminated in a solid chunk of time spent knitting on my Oblique sweater and listening to podcasts while lounging on my brand new futon! The craft room is a much more comfortable place now that there is something big and soft to sit on.

Weekends are a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...