Sunday, July 5, 2009

Project 365: Day 93

Zoe is 1!



Jerri and Mark hosted a backyard birthday party to celebrate Zoe's first birthday this afternoon. If you check over on Jerri's blog later, I'm sure you will get a good photo recap there. I was too busy chatting up the friends and family to get too many photos, but luckily I did catch this one of the happy family. It was the weekend of birthday parties and there is one more to go next weekend. It is a lot of fun to see the crazy reactions to each baby's first taste of cake.

1 comment:

  1. Trinity, thanks to you and Paul so much for coming to Zoe's party today! It was super fun. And I really felt like the backyard had a magical feel to it. I'm so glad we did it! I can't believe you've already posted about it, though. It might take me a few days, at least. Thanks again! I really can't believe our little girl is 1.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...