Monday, July 27, 2009

Project 365: Day 115

Roma di Luna



My sister Jessy and I went to hear Roma di Luna play at Loring Park this evening. The concert was followed by a movie (which we didn't stay for) and was hosted by the Walker Art Center. I love how many awesome, free events happen in the Minneapolis parks over the summer. If one had a mind to, one could easily be entertained for free every day of the week during the summer months. I had heard a lot about this band and was glad to finally be able to hear them perform. I enjoyed the concert, the surroundings and the chatting time with my sister.

1 comment:

  1. So, you liked 'em, eh? I knew you would! I just love her voice and their chemistry is great. I guess it probably helps that they're married and all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...