Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Project 365: Day 96

Trim A Tree



Every since I became friends with Jamie in 3rd grade, one of my nicknames from her family has been Trim-a-tree. The nickname is derived from Jamie's attempt to spell my name on a card that came out Trimatree instead of Trinity. Well, this week Trim-a-tree has a whole new meaning for me. We are having an arborist come to look at our tree because our neighbors have decided that they don't like the part of the tree that hangs over their yard and were about to have another neighbor hack it off. Luckily I was out in the yard when they started the process of cutting it down. Then, tonight I noticed that the tree in the front yard has a branch that rests on a power line. Yikes! Having big trees has a lot of benefits but they also require some TLC to be able to co-exist with neighbors and power lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...